Friday, August 20, 2010

Swap & Trade Books, Trade Music, Trade Video Games, DVD & Movie - Swaptree.com

Swap & Trade Books, Trade Music, Trade Video Games, DVD & Movie - Swaptree.com

Get something for nothing has always been a feel good way of aquiring new stuff. It's a green concept for sure. You dig out all the crap that you don't want or use anymore and trade it for "new stuff" that you will eventually kick to the curb and trade for more "new stuff"...isn't that cool?! This site is a great place to start in the online swapping world. With the economy in the crapper, this idea is really taking off and I think it's a win win. I don't get to say "win win" very often and it makes me feel good so I'm gonna say it again...it's a win win guys! Check out the site and see what you think. Later I will talk about a swapping site just for books. I was thinking about starting a blog just for books so I've been on the fence but I'll post it anyway (cuz I like you).

No comments:

Post a Comment